Karla Bigham's Survey Responses
1. SPENDING LIMITS CONTROLS. Do you support a Constitutional Amendment to reverse the Citizens United vs. FEC Supreme Court decision that has allowed unlimited contributions to political campaigns?
2. MAJOR FUNDERS DISCLOSURE. Do you support full disclosure of political contributions including PAC’s and Super PAC’s? “Full disclosure” shall mean advertising, promotions and endorsements shall effectively display at least the top three (3) individual contributors by name.
3. MOST VOTES WINS. Do you support legislative enactment of a National Public Vote law for Minnesota that would require Minnesota’s electoral votes to go to the presidential candidate with the most popular votes nationwide?
4. OFFSET SPECIAL INTEREST FUNDING. In order to fight the influence of special interests, do you support increasing public funding of political campaigns?
5. REDISTRICTING COMMISSION. Do you support an independent commission to advise the legislature on redistricting?