“Democracy Talks” Discussion Guidelines
Questions to Guide Discussion
- What did you learn? What stood out for you?
- What questions are you left with?
- How does this relate to your experience.
- How do you feel?
- How does this call you to action?
- We will listen carefully to each other and not interrupt.
- We will respect each other’s points of view, even when we disagree.
- We will assume good intentions on the part of each of us.
- We will strive to give everyone the amount of time needed to make a point.
- We will make sure that everyone has a chance to speak and no one monopolizes the discussion.